DOWNHILL DUMMY CONTEST!
Saturday, March 4th, 2023
All dummies must be registered by 1:00 PM on Saturday, March 4th for the Dummy Downhill race. Registration is in the guest services office. Dummies will be inspected, weighed and measured before the event. The race will begin promptly at 3:00.
- All Downhill Dummies must be mounted to either 1 snowboard or 2 skis.
- For safety reasons, metal bracing or metal weights may not be used in dummies.
- Acceptable construction materials include wood, plastic, wire, tape, foam, rubber, vinyl, cardboard or plastic tubing.
- Weight and ballast can be provided with sand or other non-hazardous materials.
- Dummies must be at least 30 inches tall.
- Dummies may not be living or breathing.
- Smoke effects are acceptable but nothing that can catch fire.
- After the race, it is the responsibility of the owner to remove and dispose of their dummy.