Schedule of Events
March 6, 2021
9am – 10:30 Rail Jam Registration
10 – 11 Rail Jam Practice (Old Main)
10 – 2pm FREE NASTAR, 60 Sec Race, Full Cup Race (Wheels)
10 – 2pm Live DJ
10 – 4pm Sale at THE SHOP at Swain
10 – 4pm FREE Live Demos
12pm Rail Jam
12 – 1pm Snowpainting & Frozen T-shirt Contest (Ski Patrol Building)
1:30pm Awards under the tent
2 – 5pm Live Band (Six Foot Apart Band – Lower Deck)
3pm Downhill Dummy Race (Old Main)
6-9pm Live Music (Anton Flint – Shawmut Grille)
Pre-register online for the mini-rail jam by clicking below and filling out the registration form online.
DOWNHILL DUMMY CONTEST!
Saturday, March 6th, 2021
All dummies must be registered by 2:00PM on Saturday, March 6th for the Dummy Downhill race. Registration is in the guest services office. Dummies will be inspected, weighed and measured before the event. The race will begin promptly at 4:00PM.
- All Downhill Dummies must be mounted to either 1 snowboard or 2 skis.
- For safety reasons, metal bracing or metal weights may not be used in dummies.
- Acceptable construction materials include wood, plastic, wire, tape, foam, rubber, vinyl, cardboard or plastic tubing.
- Weight and ballast can be provided with sand or other non-hazardous materials.
- Dummies must be at least 30 inches tall.
- Dummies may not be living or breathing.
- Smoke effects are acceptable but nothing that can catch fire.
- After the race, it is the responsibility of the owner to remove and dispose of their dummy.
- Cannot be over 30 lbs.